Corsa E OPC Getriebeöl mit Performance Paket

• Opel changed the supplier of the bearings roundabout 2009, the new ones where much cheaper for Opel, but much worse for the customer.

HAS-Antriebstechnik, the lead german expert for M32 reconditioning researched that, because they had a lot of trouble with the bearings too - after repairing (changing the bearings too!) and return to their customers the dynamo sound returns.

Since 2015 HAS replaices the bearings with the erlier ones (till 2009) and now all complaints are gone.

And yes, a filling amount of 1,8 litres is also debateble, some guys here put in 2,1litre, if i remember correctly.

Corsa E OPC Performance

Check: 30mm Eibach pro Kit, Distanzscheiben 10/15mm, Heckscheibe clean, V2A AGA 3" ab Turbo mit HJS Sportkat und 100er Endrohren in schwarz.

ToDo: Software anpassen, diverse Kleinigkeiten und später evtl. Hardwareubgrade auf X, Y und vielleicht noch Z! =)

"Mit dem geht's nicht, der kann nur klingen!"

#gekrept - weil besser is das!

• Can anyone tell me specific data of SAE this gearbox oils 19 40 004 / 93165694 and 19 40 182 / 93165290.

If I am wrong, please correct:

19 40 004 / 93165694 == BOT303, SAE 70W mod synthetic

19 40 182 / 93165290 == BOT402, SAE 75W-80

Autodata says that last one BOT402 is for the manual gearbox with limited slip.

Opel Service tells that they use that 93165694 for this gearbox since 2013.

• HAS allways fills 2,5litre in the gearbox. 1.8l is WAY not enough.

R U really sure?

Afaik HAS fills 2,5l in the completely dry Gearbox, after opening and reparing it.

Refilling 2,5 litre due to oil change is little too much i think...

JJasco

BOT402 is GL4 SAE 75W-85

BOT303 is GL4 SAE 70W

Again: Neither BOT402 nor BOT303 has got explicit limited slip features.

Opel gave BO303 as successor of BOT402 to Drexler to test it, Drexler tested it with its diff in the M32 Gearbox and gave green lights.

Opel then says only Corsa D OPC NRE should use that transmission Oil, all other Corsas D - even normal OPC - should use BOT402.

Corsa E OPC with PP (PP=Performace Package: 4-piston Brembo calipers and Drexler diff) infact IS the Corsa D OPC NRE, beacuse whole Powertrain is completely 1:1 identical.
    The normaly Corsa E OPC without PP has got no specific permission for BOT303, maybe thats the cause the second bottle says no to E OPC.

BOT303 is the one, that belongs to Corsa E OPC with PP, not the BOT402.

And yes, Opel Servicepartners themselfes are often confusend how to deal with Corsa E OPC PP, because its really rare.

Not so rare is the fact that customers like us are better informed than them ... ;)

Corsa E OPC Performance

Check: 30mm Eibach pro Kit, Distanzscheiben 10/15mm, Heckscheibe clean, V2A AGA 3" ab Turbo mit HJS Sportkat und 100er Endrohren in schwarz.

ToDo: Software anpassen, diverse Kleinigkeiten und später evtl. Hardwareubgrade auf X, Y und vielleicht noch Z! =)

• Thaks for that, so after that is it clearly say that I used "wrong" oil on my OPC PP. I use two times 19 40 182 / 93165290. Picture below shows oil that I use.

PXL_20230605_133240195.jpg

And when you look at that picture of 19 40 182 and look then picture of bottle with same codes below, other one is ab/from and other one bis/up to with the same codes. Above is taken yesterday my local dealer of autoparts. All 4 pictures of GM bottles shows how stupid this thing is for the Corsa E OPC owners with or without limited slip. Same codes and different labels.

93165290_1940182.jpg

All 4 pictures of GM bottles shows how stupid this thing is for the Corsa E OPC owners with or without limited slip. Same codes with different labels.

• Well, Corsa E without LS dont have to change transmission oil due to yearly inspection, so these divers are actually not affected.
    Sadly the situation often is vice versa: Opel servicepartners must be advised by customers that they have to change transmission oil, because LS is present in gearbox...

Internal communication and information policy of Opel/GM often is pretty catastrophy...

Corsa E OPC Performance

• Well said - DC - and in perfect english, as well!

Germans are so shy to speak or write in english, although most of them learnt it in school, at least in the old Bundesländer since really long ago. Hence it is nice to see a little cross border communication and help with typical car problems...

In the E OPC community there is often the talk of the different oils Opel recommends, so a couple have shifted to other brands. One often chosen is Ravenol, who offer LS specific oil with explicit Drexler approval. In detail these two are used mostly:

SAE 75W-140 Racing Gearoil

SAE 75W-90 RHP Racing High Performance Gearoil

The first is not that well in cold or icy conditions, but holds up to high temps for extreme use.

In case you want to consider an alternative to the Opel jungle of confusion, try out Ravenol.

I've been using their engine oil for two years now, and I'm keen to recommend this brand due to the experiences I made. :thumbup:

Corsa E OPC 04/2017

Corsa D 1.4 07/2014 Daily

Yamaha XJR 1300C 10/2015

• Working as electrical engineer for a global leader trains you every day, whether you like it or not. :m0031:   :m0045:

Corsa E OPC Performance

• Guten Morgen,

da im nächsten Monat bei meinem Corsa E-OPC eine Inspektion fällig ist und ich Motoröl & Getriebeöl immer selbst besorge, wollte ich heute Vormittag das Getriebeöl online bestellen.

Aktuell ist es jedoch bei vielen Online-Händlern nicht verfügbar.

Gibt es diesbezüglich generelle Lieferschwierigkeiten????🤔

Das gesuchte Öl, siehe Foto im Anhang...

Gruß,

Markus